Suport WheelsMFG Eccentric BB30 Mufa/Oś 24mm Angular Contact Czarny
- Wyprodukowano w USA
Convert your BB30 frame to a single-speed setup with our simple to use eccentric bottom bracket. Enduro Angular Contact sealed bearings. Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminum cups are superior in function and durability to plastic. Fully serviceable.
- Our Eccentric bottom brackets for BB30 frames will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a molded step that the bearings press up against, our EBB will not completely fit in to the shell.
- 73mm BB shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB shell, damage to drive side cup threads may occur.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 172g
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
Compatible with the following cranksets:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
- RaceFace EXI
- RaceFace X-Type